The 80s, ladies

Hey guys! Today I didn't do anything exciting but I totally felt like getting dressed up. One of the main aspects of my outfit is the thigh high socks (Urban Outfitters); I never jumped on this trend earlier but now I think I really like it especially because they're  great for days when it's a bit cold but not cold enough to wear long pants (ya feel?) and also because it's straight up different. I definitely got some stares when I was out today and, for me, if my outfit gets stares then I know I've done well. 
I paired the socks with this long, oversized sweatshirt (cotton on) which reminds me of the 80s and 90s when oversized clothing was a huge trend. I also wore gold jewellery (H&M) to add a feminine touch as well as to compliment the gold hardware on my black purse (Michael Kors).
 PS: I wore shorts underneath because the sweatshirt is short.




Comments

Popular Posts