Naki's Wishlist

Hey guys!! So today's blog post is a little bit different. I know we all see clothes on Tumblr or Instagram and think, “I really want that!” So I'm going to be sharing a list of clothing pieces that I really want, this will also give you a broader sense of my style.
PS: if any of my family or friends are reading this, I would just like to remind you that my birthday is on the 1st of April :)
I love the sporty and chilled look that these Adidas Superstars create.

The Brandy Melville Becca Shirt Top is perfect for days when you want to throw on something easy plus it's super cute with a pair of thigh high socks.

The chances of me getting this are slim but I love this Kenzo sweatshirt.

Chances of me getting these Jeffrey Campbell beauties are also slim. I love everything about them.

I love any pair of high waisted tailored trousers like this pair from Balmain 


My last item is a pair of black high waisted jeans that are ripped at the knees. A lot of people have these and I think that they're a staple piece for your 21st Century fashionista.





Comments

Popular Posts